Large donations make a massive difference
Through our highly impactful digital services and research, mySociety is repowering democracy.
With your help we can do more, faster.
If you’d like to make a large donation, please email our supporters team to discuss the next steps.
Your support will help us:
- Enable more people to understand and participate in decisions that affect their lives and communities
- Push for transparent, responsive and accountable institutions fit for the 21st century
- Develop new services that drive the democratic action we need to respond to the climate crisis
Donations give us the freedom to innovate
- Large donations help us plan for the future, and respond to changing conditions.
- They allow us to allocate resources to make substantial updates to our services.
- They give us the freedom to innovate rather than simply keep things running, to spend time making our services better, smoother and more effective.
With your help, we can supercharge our websites and use them to improve the quality of democratic and political life.
How to make a large gift
Get in touch
Contact our team by email to discuss how you
can donate to mySociety in a way that suits you.
Make an instant donation via the secure
transaction link here on our website.
If you’re a higher-rate taxpayer
You have the right to reclaim tax on your charitable donations. All you have to do is remember to include details of your charitable gifts on your self-assessment tax form to claim your additional personal tax relief (this being the difference between the basic rate of 20% and your higher rate). For a 40% rate taxpayer, this means that for every £1 donated you can claim back 25p in personal tax relief.
If you would like a receipt for eligible donations that you have made, then please contact us at email@example.com.