Over the last few months, mySociety and SpendNetwork have been working on a project for the UK Government Digital Service (GDS) Global Digital Marketplace Programme and the Prosperity Fund Global Anti-Corruption programme, led by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), around beneficial ownership in public procurement.
We’ve gathered some of the things we learned in a series of blog posts:
- What is beneficial ownership?
- Collecting and making use of beneficial ownership data
- Beneficial ownership data and preferential procurement
- Screening for conflicts of interest in ownership data
- Unequal impacts of open registers of ownership
- Beneficial ownership tools and analysis
- Getting public benefit from private IDs
- Visualising conflicts of interests
The entire series can be viewed here.
Research Mailing List
Sign up to our mailing list to hear about future research.