The mySociety Services team will be attending this year’s Channel Shift Conference on 17th June in London. We’d love to see you there, and we’d be happy to talk about your needs.
Local authorities using FixMyStreet for Councils have reported a shift of up to 300% from phone to online reporting. Why? Because when online reporting systems are this easy, phone contact plummets.
So we know how important channel shift is for councils, and we can help you achieve it. With central government calling on local councils to lead the way in cost-cutting via digital technologies, we know there’s great pressure to deliver services on an ever-lower budget.
The solution doesn’t have to be a lengthy and costly tie-in with a big provider, however. FixMyStreet For Councils shows how small independents can provide everything your clients need, with no long-running, over-priced framework agreements.
Come and have a chat and we’ll show you how other councils have implemented our services. We can answer all your questions about back-end integration, mobile apps and how we can tailor FixMyStreet to your needs.
We look forward to joining attendees from Central and Local Government, Housing, Police and the Private Sector, to discuss channel shift best practices. The conference will focus on overcoming key barriers, such as: culture change, integrating front-end to back-end systems, effective business process mapping, and demonstrating and promoting channel shift success.
Many of our services are tried and tested catalysts for shifting citizen contact online. We’ll be demonstrating the channel shift success we’ve had with our council clients, and showing how you can replicate that success with your own implementation.
Here is some more information about the conference:
- Chair: James Rolfe, Director of Finance, Resources and Customer Services, Enfield Council
- Keynote: Danny McLaughlin, Digital Service Manager, Department for Work and Pensions
- Steve Halliday, Chief Information Officer, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and Past President, Socitm
- Julie Robinson, Director of Resources, Watford Community Housing Trust
- Boris Worrall, Executive Director Futures, Orbit Group – Futures
- Ian Simons, Group Head of Social Media, RSA Insurance
- Natalie Proffitt, Head of Digital Media Services, Leicestershire Police
- Barry May, Head of Customer Services, London Borough of Camden
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7202 0571