We’ve just released Alaveteli 0.19!
This release we’ve been working on making Alaveteli easier to install.
- We’ve overhauled the manual install guide to be much more comprehensive.
- The email setup guide has updated instructions for Exim and Postfix, and adds some extra troubleshooting tips.
- We’ve improved the generators for some of the config files and added more – and better – examples for ones we can’t generate yet.
- Developers can now pick one of the supported operating systems to use for their Vagrant VM.
We’ve also made some great improvements to the framework.
- Added responsive stylesheets! We’ve made this the default, but you can configure whether they’re used or not in
- Support for the Portuguese locale.
- Improved search term highlighting.
- The Public Body Stats page can now be made available to your users.
- Added a Rake task for cleaning up holding pen events (
- Added searching of bodies by their short name.
You can see the full list of highlights and upgrade notes in the changelog.
Thanks to everyone who’s contributed!