Describe your idea:
FixMyStreet for different categories of public transport:
1. Problems with whole routes
2. Problems with one journey on one route
3. Problems with physical locations (bus stops)
Problems would both be reported to the companies responsible, but, more important, would become the hubs around which multiple people with the same problem could come together.
What Problem Does it Solve?
Two kinds of problem:
- Basic, ‘this bustop is broken’ problems, so long as transport companies and councils respond to fault reports.
- The collective action problem that stops all the people on a persistantly late train from working together to get improvements made.
Type of idea: A brand new project